Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Lazy Cloth Diaper Mamma

I love using cloth diapers on my munchkin and plan on it for the next munchkin as well.  I do, however, use disposable wipes.  I know there are reusable wipes out there(aka washcloths), but I just can't bring myself to have to go through and clean out poopy wipes at least once a day(he's very regular).  With soon to be two and the youngest in that presolids stage, the poo poo is just plain yucky!  I do have an organized system though.





It's not perfect, but it works for me.  To the right of the table is the dirty diaper pail.  I have a liner that I do wash every so often.  I like to insert the liners and fold them so they are all ready to go and I don't have to scramble for a diaper and/or liner and insert it while a messy or soaked child is waiting.  I have two wipes containers.  After I emptied out the plastic white one(given as a baby shower gift) I thought it would work great as a place to store dirty wipes to keep the table clean and smell free.  I keep the clean wipes next to it.  I usually wash the dirty wipes container after I empty it out.  I may try my hand at reusable wipes one of these days.  I'll keep you posted when that happens.


Here he is sporting his 4th of July diaper on the 4th!


No comments:

Post a Comment